This website and all its contents, including text, images, sounds, databases, scripts and other material are owned by Diputaciˇ de Barcelona (the Barcelona Provincial Council) and management entities linked to it, or third parties that allow the use of such content. This material is protected by legislation on intellectual property protection. Holders could start the appropriate legal action in order to repair the damages caused by any act that violates intellectual property rights on this content. Any access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
- It is strictly forbidden to distribute, copy, amend or submit either the content or codes of pages, except with the express written authorisation of Barcelona Provincial Council. The information supplied on this page may not be used by users for sale or assignment, in any circumstances, even for free.
- The user undertakes not to use this service for activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that violate the rights of Barcelona Provincial Council or of third parties or that infringe current regulations. Barcelona Provincial Council shall not be held responsible for the use by third parties of the information contained in this website, who should abide by the prescriptions and warnings established for certain documents and applications.
- Barcelona Provincial Council shall operate in strict compliance with current regulations on Personal Data Protection and shall adopt any measures that shall be legally required regarding the protection of users' personal data, keeping such private and confidential.
- Website users give their full and unequivocal consent, and therefore authorise Barcelona Provincial Council to incorporate the data provided by this means in its automated files, and its processing and use for the management and maintenance of the website, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on personal data protection (LOPD).
- Website users who provide Barcelona Provincial Council with their personal data are advised that they may exercise their right to access, rectify, delete and oppose the use of said data before the Council, under LOPD, by applying in writing, enclosing a photocopy of their National ID document, to the Registry of Barcelona Provincial Council, Rambla de Catalunya, 126, 08008 Barcelona.
- In accordance with the provisions of LOPD, website users are informed that user browsing data will NOT be controlled by cookies.
- Barcelona Provincial Council adopts all measures and mechanisms necessary to ensure the security of communications and transactions produce via this website, according to the state of the art and in accordance with the type of transaction and services made available to users.
- Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee that the website and it server are virus-free and accepts no responsibility for any damage that may derive from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, due to causes beyond the control of the Council, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system due to deficiencies or the overloading of phone lines or overload of the Internet or other electronic systems, or for damage caused by third parties through illegitimate intromission beyond the control of Barcelona Provincial Council.
- Barcelona Provincial Council accepts no responsibility for information obtained via links or from sources outside this Administration.
- Barcelona Provincial Council does not guarantee the availability and continuity of operation of this website and its services. When reasonably possible, it will give prior warning of interruptions in the operation of the website and its services.
- Barcelona Provincial Council reserves the right to amend unilaterally, at any time and without prior warning, the presentation, configuration and content of this website, as well the services offered and the terms of its use.
- The use of this website implied the complete, unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.
- Any dispute regarding this website shall be governed exclusively by Spanish law and that of the Autonomous Community of Catalonia, and the only competent courts shall be the courts of Barcelona. All users of this website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which it is accessed, accept compliance with this clause and expressly waive any other jurisdiction which may be applicable.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (' Google ').
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.